Mary G. Loker
- Member: Maryland State Bar Association
- Member: Baltimore County Bar Association
- Gilchrist Hospice Care Volunteer – Towson Inpatient Unit
- Former Member: Planned Giving Advisory Board of Catholic Charities of Baltimore and University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center
- Member: Peer Review Committee of the Attorney Grievance Commission
- Baltimore Community Foundation - Professional Advisor Recognition Society (2015-Present)
Supporting the local community, Mary G. Loker also provides significant pro-bono work for indigent clients.
Commitment to Community Spotlight:
Baltimore Community Foundation
Baltimore Community Foundation is a philanthropic foundation created by and for the people of Greater Baltimore, where many donors join together to make the region they love a better place, today and for future generations.
Baltimore Community Foundation serves the community in a variety of ways, by:
- Building a civic endowment, a permanent source of charitable support for the Baltimore region,
- Helping donors plan and carry out their charitable giving in Baltimore, the region, and across the country, and
- Working in partnership with others across the public, private and nonprofit sectors, bringing a consistent voice of leadership to critical civic issues.